$pepemust die

the most memeable memecoin in existence. Let the dogs have their day, it’s time for Pepe to die!


$PEPEMUSTDIE is tired of watching everyone play hot potato with the endless derivative ShibaCumGMElonKishuTurboAssFlokiMoon Inu coins. The Inu’s have had their day. It’s time for the most recognizable meme in the world to take his reign as king of the memes.

$PEPEMUSTDIE is here to make memecoins great again. Launched stealth with no presale, zero taxes, LP burnt and contract renounced, $PEPEMUSTDIE is a coin for the people, forever. Fueled by pure memetic power, let $PEPEMUSTDIE show you the way



Contract Address



how to buy

  • create a wallet

    download metamask or your wallet of choice from the app store or google play store for free. Desktop users, download the google chrome extension by going to metamask.io.

  • get some eth

    have ETH in your wallet to switch to $PEPEMUSTDIE. If you don’t have any ETH, you can buy directly on metamask, transfer from another wallet, or buy on another exchange and send it to your wallet.

  • go to uniswap

    connect to Uniswap. Go to app.uniswap.org in google chrome or on the browser inside your Metamask app. Connect your wallet. Paste the $PEPEMUSTDIE token address into Uniswap, select Pepemustdie, and confirm. When Metamask prompts you for a wallet signature, sign.

  • switch eth for $pepemustdie

    switch ETH for $PEPEMUSTDIE. We have ZERO taxes so you don’t need to worry about buying with a specific slippage, although you may need to use slippage during times of market volatility.

the nitty gritty


token supply


No Taxes, No Bullshit. It’s that simple.

93.2% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens were burnt, and contract is renounced. The remaining 6.8% of the supply is being held in a multi-sig wallet only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools. This wallet is easily trackable with the ENS name “pepemustdie.eth”

el futuro


  • Phase 1: Meme
  • Phase 2: Vibe and HODL
  • Phase 3: Meme Takeover

All jokes aside, here is a rough sketch of $pepemustdie path ahead. We dont wan’t to give everything away on day 1, Expect surprises along the way ;)

phase 1

  • Lauch
  • CoinGecko/Coinmark etcap Listings
  • 1,000+ Holders
  • Get $PEPEMUSTDIE trending on twitter with our memetic power

phase 2

  • Community partnerships
  • Formation of token gated discord group, Pepe Palace, for holder, more details tba
  • CEX Listings
  • 10,000+ Holders

phase 3

  • Pepe merch
  • Pepe Academy
  • Pepe Tools
  • T1 Exchange Listings
  • Meme Takeover
  • PepeMustDie bikes, cars, rockets, To the Moon, and Mars!

who you gonna